Currently we have job openings on Sr. Sr.VRA VRO Vrealize Admin. Please reply along with your PAN CARD SOFT COPY if you're interested for Contract Position.
Skill - Sr.VRA VRO Vrealize Admin
Exp - 8+ Years
Mode - Payroll with CBSI
Mode of interview: WebEx/Telephonic
Notice period Preferred Immediate to 15 Days
Joining Location: Bangalore
If you are interested for this position, Please send me your updated profile along with below mention details for this mail id email@example.com
Kindly Reply along with bellow details, which are mandatory.
PAN Number with Soft Copy:
vRealize Suite Solution Support:
- Management Application Incident identification.
- Environment Security, Capacity and Health auditing.
- VMware vRealize Automation, Orchestrator & Operations Manager incident remediation.
- Coordinate and Support Software and code upgrades on vRealize suite.
- Create/Modify/Remove Build profiles, Cost profiles, Machine prefixes, Property Dictionary, Reservations, Reservation policies, user and group roles, custom groups, tenant branding, entitlements
- Modify/Remove existing published machine blueprints.
- Modify/Remove XAAS blueprints.
- Create/Modify/Remove business group–specific catalog items and entitlements.
vRealize Automation Operational Support:
- Machine Deployment incident identification and remediation.
- Machine Guest Executable Software Deployment incident identification and remediation.
- Machine Deployment Day 2 Operations incident identification and remediation.
vRealize Orchestrator Operational Support:
- Client and Management Portal incident identification and remediation.
- Workflow incident identification and remediation.
- Third Party Integration incident identification and remediation.
vRealize Operations Administration:
- Create/Modify/Remove Custom dashboards, What-if Capacity Project Plans, Custom Reports, Alerts and Notifications, Policies, Super Metrics & Objects.
vRealize Operations Operational Management:
- Add Data Node
- Rebalance vROps cluster
- Add Remote Collector
- Add Third Party Solution Adapter
- Add Third Party Plug-in
- Update Certificates
- Add/Modify vSphere Adapter Instances
- Remediate Data Collection Issues
- Create/Modify/Remove user/group accounts
- Create/Modify/Remove roles
- Puppet Services
- Break/Fix - troubleshooting
- Service Start and Stop
- Vendor Escalation to Puppet
- Maintenance/Upgrade for Puppet module
- Release Management of modules
- Create Custom Modules (application, middleware layer).
- Creating playbooks & managing execution, Managing roles, Working with modules & plugins.
Certification preferred: VCP6-CMA 2019 / VMware vRealize Operations 2017 Specialist / VCAP-CMA Deploy 2018 / Puppet Certified Professional / Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation (EX407)
Thanks & Regards,
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: System Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time, Temporary/Contractual