Currently we have job openings on Middleware WAS/Tomcat . Please reply along with your PAN CARD SOFT COPY if you're interested for Contract Position.
Exp - 6+ Years
Mode - Permanent with CBSI
Mode of interview: WebEx/Telephonic
Notice period Preferred Immediate to 15 Days
Joining Location: Bangalore
If you are interested for this position, Please send me your updated profile along with below mention details for this mail id email@example.com
JOB DESCRIPTION - WAS
- Installation, implementation, upgrading, performance, security, patching and monitoring of WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment (WASND) environments.
- Installation of TOMCAT and configuration.
- Maximizing availability and performance for all WASND and IBM HTTP Server Plugins and IBM HTTP Server systems
- Developing a detailed understanding of WebSphere Application Server Clustering for High Availability
- This position is responsible configuring of JDBC configuration, JNDI Directory Services, SOAP and WebServices
- Providing maximum system availability and uptime for our WebSphere environments
- Monitoring, tracking, trending, analysis and tuning of the WebSphere environments
- Validating backup techniques to ensure ease of system recoverability
- Management of assigned enterprise services projects or components of projects from Application Services
- Maintaining the system integrity and security by following the published Server Configuration Standards.
- Timely security patching and applying support fixes as required.
- Support and implementation of the Security policies and Controls as defined and developed by the Information Security team
- Timely and accurate completion of other tasks as defined by the Manager of Enterprise Services WebSphere Systems.
Technical skills or abilities:
- Experienced in Web Sphere runtime topologies
- Experienced in IBM HTTPS Server , Apache , Tomcat
- Experienced with XML and HTML
- Experienced in Web services (e.g., SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, etc.)
- Experience in Websphere Enterprise Service Bus events, problem determination, administration, and performance tuning.
- Prefer to have IIS Installation & Configuration skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences of varying technical aptitudes
Kindly Reply along with bellow details, which are mandatory.
PAN Number with Soft Copy:
Thanks & Regards,
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: System Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time, Temporary/Contractual