8 - 13 Years
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
We have openings for below job role,
Position: Analyst- Business analyst
exp- 8-13 yrs
Location- Bangalore- MG road
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Applications Analyst position is a highly motivated individual who is responsible for the definition, design, and support of solutions in support of business requirements. The candidate will work with various IT groups and business users in defining project requirements. The Applications Analyst will liaise with the Development, Quality Assurance teams, along with end users on the functional requirements, definition, design, implementation and maintenance of software systems. This position will review, analyze and modify functional documentation for business applications.
- Work with product manager or senior analysts to execute on projects
- Requirements gathering and scope definition with non-technical user constituencies.
- Translate requirements into detailed, specific and comprehensive documentation.
- Engage end users spanning multiple business units and ensure cohesive articulation of business goals and processes to ensure an effective technological solution.
- Engage end users to support all necessary clarification for the Project, Development and Production Support teams to
design and implement an effective solution.
- Functional understanding of the systems supported and the development of a framework for system implementation and
- Verification of the feasibility of requested functionality and validation of support for business rules based on existing
technical systems and data structures.
- Produce clear requirement documents, business use cases, test cases and detailed specification for business
- Exceptional analytical skills required to analyze requirements, identify improvements in business processes, and write
- Experience in testing functionality against business requirements.
- Knowledge of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
- Basic experience with SQL and writing queries.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Able to effectively work with development teams and other functional analysts.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills is a must
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio
- 4+ Years of experience in Technology/IT.
- 4+ Years of experience with complex, multi-national application implementations.
- 3+ Years of experience working as a Business / Functional Analyst.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or equivalent.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- PMI Certification.
I request you to confirm your interest on taking up this opportunity, by reverting to this mail with your updated resume and the following details:
Skills worked on:
Other offers in pipeline :
(if Any )Current Location:
Thanks and regards,
Contact Company:CBSI India Pvt. Ltd.