Linux Admin with Monitoring and Nagios.
Exp: 3 to 5 Yrs.
Notice Period: Immediate
Available for F2F in Bangalore
1. Knowledge and use of industry standard monitoring tools such as Nagios. Knowledge of incident management process. ITIL mandatory.
2. Must have monitoring knowledge and escalating issues to T2/T3 team, Since Tier1 team is first point of escalation for the T2/T2 team.
3. Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux/internet OS.
4. Should be good in grasping, coordination and teaming skills.
5. Ability to multitask and respond to priority issues effectively. Articulate clearly both in written and verbal communications.
6. willing to work any shift in 24/7/365.
If interested, please revert us with below details:
Reason for Change:
PAN CARD Number:
Aadhar Card Number:
Date of Birth:
Available for Face To Face on 12th Jan in Bangalore:
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time