Job Title-MS Exchange Admin.
Experience-6-9 years. For Exchange
- Work Experience on Office 365 and hybrid scenarios (Exchange On premise and Online).
- End to end Exchange Migration experience between Exchange Organizations.
- End to end migration experience from Exchange On premise to Office 365.
- ADFS design, implementation and troubleshooting experience.
- Knowledge on Azure Active Directory and Azure AD connect.
- Configuration, management and monitoring of Exchange on premise environment as listed below.
- Monitoring all Exchange Services Availability and Performance - Patch management and minor updates (installation of service packs and patches) for Exchange servers. Monitor antivirus signature updates. Managing security and regulating client access to the Exchange Infrastructure Server Maintenance
- Cluster Management - Addition/Removal of DAG members, adding/Removing Database copies Monitoring and troubleshooting Database Replication Performing cluster drill as per requirement
- Mailbox Server Management - Mailbox database management (Creation /Deletion/ Maintenance/ Replication) Monitoring health of databases (free space, mailbox count, log replication delays) Configuring Mailbox policies, Sharing policies, Retention policies, etc. Address Lists and Address Book management (Creating/Managing lists, address books and their distribution) Offline Address Book management (Regeneration and Distribution), Removal of mailboxes (in case an employee leaves the organization).
- Configuration and management of mail routing topology (Remote Domains, Accepted domains, Send Connectors, Global Transport Settings - Troubleshooting mail routing issues Monitoring mail queues Create/Modify/Remove transport rules Managing Email Address policies Troubleshooting Internet bound SMTP mail routing. Configuring relay access on Mailbox servers for accepting SMTP emails from Application servers Configuring client level access through Receive Connectors
- CAS Server Management - Managing CAS server arrays, Configuring OWA and ActiveSync policies Configuring and Managing access points for OWA, Outlook Anywhere and ActiveSync. Managing Offline Address Book distribution.
- Settings up policies for regulating the level of access given to sets of users. Recipient Management Mailbox Restoration Processing Mailbox Move requests. Troubleshooting mailbox corruption issues. Configuring mailbox level settings for individual or set of users Managing Resource Mailboxes, Knowledge on PowerShell scripting.
- Vendor/Third party Co-ordination - Co-ordination with Microsoft for product related and 4th level issue. Conducting ExRAP on yearly basis in co-ordination with Microsoft. Co-ordinating with other support group for the dependent applications within the service lines Real time incidents (providing L2 and L3 support for Mail /user administration/issue) Informing any major problems, service breaks to stakeholders
- Good communication skills in English.
If interested, please revert us with below details:
Name as per the Aadhar Card Number:
Reason for Change:
PAN CARD Number:
Aadhar Card Number:
Date of Birth:
Available for Face To Face on Thursday/Friday:
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time