Greetings from CBSI India Pvt., Ltd.
We have a Job Opportunity for Bangalore Location SAP EWM.
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days.
Exp: 3 to 10 Yrs
EWM Analyst has the responsibility of Configuring the SAP EWM Systems to run EWM scenarios in an Integrated TM/EWM Environment.
High degree of passion towards customer centricity is a must for this position.
A strong understanding of SAP core technologies and ability to work with peers in this area is a must for this position. Job Requirements:
1. Work with the EWM Soluiton Lead to design and development of Warehousing processes in the SAP EWM Application
a- EWM/TM Direct Integration,
b- Inbound and Outbound Processes running on SAP EWM,
c- End of day closing operations with TU Management in a TM- EWM Integrated environment,
d- EWM Cockpits and User Interfaces.
3. Strong Exposure to integration technologies including IDOC, ALE, RFC, PI and qRFCs
4. Strong Exposure in handling EWM Enhancement Framework, RF Functions, WebDynpro
5. Must have worked on SAP EWM Enhanced solutions. Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Science or related field.
- Masters or special certification preferred in area SAP related areas and supply chain functions Experience
- Minimum of 3+ Years' of hands on experience in a progressive responsibility expanding capability with focus in area of implementing & supporting SAP EWM.
If you are Comfortable with Job Description Kindly revert me with your details ASAP.
Thanks & Regards,
- Name(AS per Aadhar):
- Contact Number:
- Total EXP:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period (Mention LWD if you are serving):
- Negotiable Notice Period:
- Current Location:
- Reason for Change & Relocation (Mandatory):
- Availability for F2F:-
- PAN Card Number*:
- Available for Face To Face/Telephonic on Weekdays:
Executive- Talent Acquisition
CBSI India Pvt Ltd [Formerly known as SYNOVA].
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: System Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time