We have an Urgent opening with one of our Client and we are looking for the professionals with the following skill sets.
* Acknowledge, analyze, validate incidents and alerts triggered by SIEM solution
* Acknowledge, analyze, and validate incidents received through other reporting mechanisms including email, telephone etc.
* Alerts analysis
* False positive mitigation
* Security event qualification
* Real-time analysis
* SIEM reports analysis
* Gathers and analyze security information from SIEM console
* Provide incident notification and escalation
* Follows the ticketing processes according to SLA
* Examines alerts
* Launches investigations thanks to detection tools
* Triggers Level 2 or Level 3 escalation if needed
* Security instruction treatment
* Identification and escalation of novel testing approaches;
* Raise team awareness on testing trends, including syncs with SMEs on current patterns;
* Propose process enhancements and improved tool functionality;
* Work with Customer Support to resolve escalations;
* Adhere to platform KPIs related to accuracy, decision time, and productivity
* Ability to deal comfortably with daily recurring tasks
* Desire to proactively uncover new attack patterns
* Willingness to raise awareness of patterns, including presentations
* Excellent spoken and written English
* Ability to make decisions with speed and confidence
* Self-motivated, strong team player
* Desire to contribute to a highly technical world-class team supporting on a world-class product for a world-class company
* Monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activity
* Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
* Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents and provide incident response.
* liaise with stakeholders in relation to cyber security issues and provide future recommendations
* Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
* Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
* Work with security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
* Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
* Stay current on IT security trends and news.
* Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management
If you are interested for this opening please inbox your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards,
Executive - Talent Acquisition Team
CBSI India Pvt. Ltd.
[Formerly known as SYNOVA]
Ground Floor,Sagar Complex, Near Dairy Circle
39/2, Bannerghatta Main Road, |Bangalore - 560029.
Telephone: +91 80 4025 4371
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 35,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time